Christy Kennedy, M.S., L.Ac., Dipl. O.M.
Christy Kennedy, M.S. L.Ac., Dipl. O.M. completed her Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Denver. This four-year program consists of 2,850 hours of education including 990 hours of clinical practice. Christy’s training included acupuncture, herbal therapy, internal medicine, electrical stimulation, nutrition, and other TCM modalities. In addition, she completed a clinical internship at the Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in southwestern China and is the former Vice President of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado. Her credentials include:
- Licensed: Diplomat of Oriental Medicine through the State of Colorado
- Certified: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certified: Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Certified: Level 2 Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Certified: Low Level Laser Therapy
- Certified: Level 3 Acutonics Practitioner
- Certified: NAET Practitioner (Allergy Elimination)
- Certified: Level 1 Reiki Practitioner
- Certified: Clean Needle Technique
- Certified: CPR and first aid
- Member: American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
- Member: Acupuncture Association of Colorado
- Bachelor’s Degree: Medical Anthropology, Minor Health
- Masters Degree: Traditional Chinese Medicine
Christy lectures nationally for Bay Area Sports Performance and Rehabilitation Continuing Education Seminars.
Casey Calkins, M.S.O.M., Dipl. O.M. & L.Ac. offers pulse balancing using adult or pediatric acupuncture, moxibustion, tuina, magnets, tuning forks and/or herbs. A balanced pulse is the keystone to the best personal health and disease prevention programs.
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine from Southwest Acupuncture College.
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine from NCCAOM.
- Licensed Acupuncturist with Colorado DORA.
- Awarded the Gentle Tiger Scholarship for demonstrating superior point location skills and understanding the clinical energetics of points.